Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thanks for the memories

I am so relieved.
Tomorrow I take 2 finals and Saturday I will take my last one for the summer.
This summer has been exhausting and especially the lats week.
I have had so many projects due.
I have been extremely overwhelmed.
But I've finished it all.


I hope I'm making my mom proud.
I want to do this so much more than I ever have before.
I don't know if losing Mom just lit that fire inside of me or what...but I'm trying so hard.
May 2014 is still my goal.
I am doing everything in my power to make it a reality.
I applied for a job today.
I'm going to apply for some more probably next week.


We had a project in one of my computer science classes and I designed a website with CSS and everyone kept telling me how good it looked.
At first I didn't think much of it, but now I'm super proud of it.
I wish I could show it to her.
She'd get so excited. 
This is the career field she wanted me to pick even when i was in high school.


I still have 1 more class(CSC 211) to complete between Monday and Aug. 20.
I have to take my final on the 21 so he can get my grade in before the Fall and so they don't drop me from my classes.

My mom's high school best friend sent me 4 pictures from when she was 18.
I really liked seeing them.
I think her and my sister look SO much alike at that age.
It's funny to look back on.
She was 18 in the pictures.
It was the age she was when she had me.


I miss her a lot
I want to share with her everything I do and have been doing.


A memory I had recently and wanted to share:
When I was 12 or 13 we had a girls night.
I think my sister was staying the night with a friend. 
Anyway, we went to the movie store and rented some movies and got snacks.
I remember getting cotton candy and we rented "The Haunting" and "Return to House on Haunted Hill"
We set up in the livingroom for our little sleepover.
It was a lot of fun and I really cherished that night with her as a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment